Frank P. Bevilacqua joined the firm in 2007.
His practice focuses primarily on:
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Defense
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Civil Litigation
- and Probate Law
He is a member of:
- the National Association of Counsel for Children
- Lawyers for Children America
- The BRLA of Bedford New York
- Friends of the Rockefeller State Preserve, Inc.
- The Carolei Club of New York
- and the St. Ann Club
Attorney Bevilacqua earned a Bachelor of Arts in Literature and Communication from Pace University in 1983 and was awarded his J.D. from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2001. He is admitted to practice in Connecticut (2003), the U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut (2005) and the District of Columbia (2006).
Frank resides in Norwalk with his wife, Terry, and two sons, Bobby and Frank.