Anthony “Tony” J. DePanfilis is the senior partner of the firm and the Judge of Probate for the Norwalk-Wilton District.
Since founding the firm, Tony has provided a broad array of legal services to his hometown community with a particular focus on:
- criminal law
- real estate
- personal injury
- probate law
He is a member of:
- the Fairfield County Bar Association
- the Connecticut Bar Association
- the American Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
He earned a Bachelor of Arts from Fairfield University in 1971 and his J.D. from Georgetown University in 1974.
He is admitted to practice in:
- Connecticut (1974);
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut (1975);
- U.S. Supreme Court (1978);
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York (1980), and New York (1992).
Judge DePanfilis is also a member of:
- the Connecticut Probate Assembly
- the National College of Probate Judges.
Over the years, he has presented seminars to the Connecticut Bar Association and the Probate Assembly on such matters as:
- estates of minors
- property matters
- compromise of claims
- and alternate distributions
Tony married the former Kathleen Kelly in 1973 and together they are the proud parents of four children — Anthony Jr., Adam, Jeffrey and Kelly – and grandparents to John and Caroline.